This is the revolutionary image-based back office cheque processing system from OpenSys. It enables the bank′s personnel to process cheques deposited via OpenSys Efficient Service Machines (ESM), the Teller Cheque Collection System (TCCS) and other collection channels.
Scanned cheque images are verified of technicalities such as date, payee name, amount in words and figures, cash or crossings and authorised signatures.
The officers or authorized personnel do not need to handle physical cheques for verification. The cheques can remain inside the ESMs or the TCCS teller′s tray until it is time for the cheques to be collected for physical verification.
Physical cheques will be sorted according to the requirements of the bank. ChequeOut also handles archival and retrieval of cheque images and transaction data.
ChequeOut consists of the following functional modules:
- MICR and transaction data repair
- Credit Posting
- Inward return processing
- Transmission to central bank
- Archival and retrieval
Benefits of ChequeOut
- ChequeOut enhances overall productivity and efficiency
- Imaged capture at source
- Processing based on electronic data and images captured at source allows end-to-end automated and integration with a multitude of host systems.
- Support for Multi-channel collection system
- Cheque out supports a variety of capture solutions and streamlines the backend processes regardless of the collection channel
- Simplification of Processes
- Duplicate and manual processes are eliminated. Bank staff now spends less time of mundane manual tasks.